Add this to the list of undemocratic procedures and plans these days in GOP-run Wisconsin: secret redistricting achieved behind closed-private-attorneys-doors through confidentiality agreements and even with some evidence withheld or destroyed despite court orders to the contrary;
* An iron mining bill drafted with the help of the only company it would benefit, considered in the Assembly without a named sponsor and finally approved after outside, pro-GOP money both helped Walker win the recall election and defeat a key Democratic Senator blocking the bill's adoption;
* State budgets rammed through containing last-minute amendments;
* Controversial legislation, like Act 10, rubber-stamped by a GOP-big business obeisant State Supreme Court majority;
* An independently-minded GOP State Senator Dale Schultz and a barely-too-moderate GOP US Rep. Tom Petri basically run out of their incumbencies by far-right GOP party powers;
* And, if you take GOP Assembly Speaker Robin Vos at his word, a state elections and ethics board of referees, (the GAB), to be re-made next year into an arm of partisan, Republican political and electioneering interests.
Yes, it's Fitzwalkerstan - - modeled on former Soviet-era Republics, enabled by a broad propaganda machine and directed by a powerful central committee and chosen leader allowing no dissent.