Tuesday, November 25, 2014

David Clarke makes Fox News show even dumber

Hard to do, but the publicity-dependent Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke took time off his crime-fighting duties and managed to lower the bar on Fox News:
"When I heard the president call for calm after the rioting started, I questioned his sincerity because some of his political strategy of divide and conquer fuels this sort of racial animosity between people," Clarke said. "And so, I think when he called for calm after the rioting started, I believe it was done with a wink and a nod."
The host, knowing stupid when he heard it, did not respond. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess David forgot who the king of "divide and conquer" is. I've never heard this applied to Obama only to the prince of pain...Walker! The $2 billion dollar man who magically wiped out one deficit and then made it pop back up right after the election . Walker is magic when it comes to fiscal management!